Safety and Efficacy of Liposomal Cytarabine in Combination With Radiotherapy (RT) and Lomustine for the Treatment of Leptomeningeal Metastasis From Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Lomustine
- Indications Carcinomatous meningitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as no patients can be recruited for this trial anymore due to other therapeutical approaches that became available.
- 13 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.