A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Two Doses of Quizartinib (AC220; ASP2689) in Subjects With FLT3-ITD Positive Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ambit Biosciences Corporation; Astellas Pharma; Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 17 Jun 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis from NCT01565668 and NCT00989261 studies presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Jun 2018 Results published in the Blood Journal.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of post hoc explopratory analysis of two phase 2 trials (NCT01565668; NCT00989261) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History