Part A: Drug Interaction Study Between GS-7977 and Antiretroviral Therapy (ARV) Combinations of Efavirenz, Tenofovir and Emtricitabine; Efavirenz, Zidovudine and Lamivudine; Atazanavir/Ritonavir, Tenofovir and Emtricitabine; Darunavir/Ritonavir, Tenofovir and Emtricitabine; Raltegravir, Tenofovir and Emtricitabine in Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Hepatitis C Virus (HIV/HCV) Co-infected Patients. Part B: A Phase 2, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-7977 With Peginterferon Alfa 2a and Ribavirin for 12 Weeks in Treatment-Naïve HIV/HCV Co-infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Darunavir; Efavirenz; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/zidovudine; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Raltegravir; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.