Uncontrolled, Open-label, Non-randomized Phase I Study to Investigate Safety, Biodistribution, Radiation Dosimetry and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of BAY88-8223 in Japanese Patients With Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer and Bone Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.