A First-In-Human Phase I Study of sEphB4-HSA in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors with Expansion at the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) or Recommended Phase II Dose (RP2D)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SEphB4-HSA (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Hepatocellular carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=29) from expansion cohort in HCC and CCA assessing safety, PK, PD and efficacy of sEphB4 in patients with advanced solid tumors, were presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 6 Sep 2019.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 6 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History