An Open Label, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of BIND-014 (Docetaxel Nanoparticles for Injectable Suspension) as Second-line Therapy to Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BIND Therapeutics
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2015 Results of pooled analysis from this and other two trials (n=110), presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History