A Phase II Study of Tosedostat in Combination With Either Cytarabine or Decitabine in Newly Diagnosed AML or High-Risk MDS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tosedostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jan 2014 Status changed from suspended to recruiting. The partial clinical hold on tosedostat has been lifted and studies underway may continue, according to a Cell Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History