A Randomized, 12-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Plecanatide in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation (IBS-C)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Plecanatide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIBS
- Sponsors Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 22 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 79th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 21 Oct 2014 As per the media release issued in October 2014, the company has successfully completed an end-of-phase 2 meeting with the FDA for this trial.
- 21 Oct 2014 Results published in the Synergy Pharmaceutical Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History