Phase I Study of the Aurora Kinase A Inhibitor MLN8237 in Combination With the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Vorinostat in Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=25) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology