Phase II Evaluation of Concurrent Ipilimumab Therapy and Stereotactic Ablative Radiation Therapy (SART) for Oligometastatic But Unresectable Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SART
- 13 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.