A Phase I/IIa, Open Label Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Autologous T Cells Expressing Enhanced TCRs Specific for NY-ESO-1 in Patients With Recurrent or Treatment Refractory Ovarian Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3377794 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 09 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated