A 12-Week Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fp Spiromax (Fluticasone Propionate Inhalation Powder) Administered Twice Daily compared with Placebo in Adolescent and Adult Subjects with Severe Persistent Asthma Uncontrolled on High dose Inhaled Corticosteroid Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 01 Aug 2017 Results published in the Journal of Asthma
- 31 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.