A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Azacitidine Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Placebo Plus Best Supportive Care in Subjects With Red Blood Cell Transfusion-dependent Anemia and Thrombocytopenia Due to IPSS Lower-risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUAZAR
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Feb 2018 This trial has been Suspended in Finland.
- 11 Feb 2018 This trial has been Suspended in Portugal.