Phase II Trial of Nab-Paclitaxel, Cisplatin, and 5-FU (ACF) as Induction Therapy Followed by Definitive Concurrent Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (HNSCC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Pooled preliminary analysis results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.