Six Month, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of the Efficacy of Raloxifene as an Adjuvant Treatment of the Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia in Post-menopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raloxifene (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Aug 2016 Results of an exploratory pharmacogenetic analysis (n=65) published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology
- 15 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.