A Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of HMPL-504 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Savolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Lung cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Hutchison MediPharma
- 01 Aug 2016 According to Chi-Med and AstraZeneca media release, first patient dosed in Q1 2012.
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History