A single-arm phase II trial to assess the efficacy of Midostaurin (PKC412) added to standard primary therapy in patients with newly diagnosed c-KIT or FLT3-ITD mutated t(8;21) AML.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIDOKIT
- 25 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 25 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2020.