Assessment of Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Combined Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular Pertussis-inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine, Infanrix-IPV When Administered According to the Approved Prescribing Information in Korea.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 456, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.