A Phase 3B, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Rotigotine and Its Effect on All-Day Functioning and Quality of Life in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Idiopathic Restless Legs Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 New trial record