A Phase Ib Trial of Gefitinib (EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Iressa) in Combination With BKM120, an Oral Pan-class I PI3K Inhibitor in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, With Enrichment for Patients Whose Tumours Harbour Molecular Alterations of PI3K Pathway and Known to Overexpress EGFR.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.