Phase II Randomized Study of Continuing Treatment With Docetaxel Versus Switching to Cabazitaxel After Minor Prostate Specific Antigen Response to Docetaxel in the First Line Treatment of Patients With Castration-Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWITCH
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.