An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 1/2 Study of JNJ-40346527, an FMS Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PRV-6527 (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History