Prospective, randomized, partly blinded, in part placebo-controlled, multicenter, dose-finding trial exploring safety, tolerability and efficacy of a topical resiquimod gel in patients with multiple actinic keratosis lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Resiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spirig Pharma
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.