Phase 2 Study of a Reduced-toxicity Myeloablative Conditionning Regimen Using Fludarabine and Full Doses of iv Busulfan in Pediatric Patients Not Eligible for Standard Myeloablative Conditioning Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FB4PEDIA
- 26 Dec 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.