Phase III randomized sequential open-label study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of sorafenib followed by pazopanib versus pazopanib followed by sorafenib in the treatment of advanced / metastatic renal cell carcinoma (SWITCH 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWITCH-2; SWITCH-II
- 12 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (To evaluate if progression-free survival from randomization to progression or death during second-line therapy (Total PFS) of sorafenib followed by pazopanib is non-inferior compared to pazopanib followed by sorafenib) has not been met, aaccording to the results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History