An Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Moxifloxacin Ophthalmic Solution 0.5% Versus Ofloxacin Ophthalmic Solution 0.3% in the Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis in Chinese Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Ofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 434 to 1042 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.