Pharmacoepidemiological Study on the Use of Arcoxia Under Actual Conditions of Use in France
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Acute pain; Ankylosing spondylitis; Back pain; Cervicobrachial syndrome; Dental pain; Dysmenorrhoea; Gout; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis; Periarthritis; Rheumatic disorders; Tendinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Apr 2016 Primary endpoints and treatment table amended.
- 26 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.