An Open-label, International, Multicenter, Dose Escalating Phase I/II Trial Investigating the Safety of Daratumumab in Combination with Bortezomib and Dexamethasone in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2013 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Apr 2013 According to a Genmab media release the US FDA has granted fast track designation for daratumumab in patients with multiple myeloma.