Clopidogrel Reloading in Patients With Non-ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing PCI on Chronic Clopidogrel Therapy. Results of the ARMYDA RELOAD ACS (Antiplatelet Therapy for Reduction of MYocardial Damage During Angioplasty in Acute Coronary Syndrome) Randomized Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARMYDA RELOAD ACS; ARMYDA-8 RELOAD ACS
- 09 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Major-adverse-cardiac-event-rate' has been met.
- 09 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.