Phase II Study of Stereotactic Radiosurgery or Other Local Ablation Followed by Erlotinib for Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor(EGFR) Mutation Who Have Previously Progressed on an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (EGFR-TKI)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 32.