A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel Group, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Performed in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Glatiramer Acetate 20mg/0.5mL New Formulation Administered Daily by Subcutaneous Injection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOW
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 08 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2011-005550-57).