Combination of Beraprost Sodium Tablets (Dorner) and Aspirin for Prevention of Arteriosclerosis Progress in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Beraprost (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary arteriosclerosis; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date (31 Dec 2013) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.