Phase I/II Study Investigating the Safety of ADV Specific T Cells in High-risk Paediatric Patients Post Allo-HSCT to Treat ADV Reactivation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adenovirus specific T cells Cell Medica (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ASPIRE
- Sponsors Cell Medica
- 01 Aug 2018 According to a Cell Medica media release, results of this study have been published in Cytotherapy Journal (2018).
- 01 Aug 2018 Results presented in a Cell Medica media release.
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History