Effects of agomelatine (25 to 50 mg/day) on circadian rhythms in patients with Major Depressive Disorder. An exploratory 6-week open, flexible dose, international multicentre, non comparative study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 11 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by EudraCT.
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Austria, Germany) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 28 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date 30 Mar 2012 added as reported by EudraCT.