A Safety/Feasibility Trial of the Addition of the Humanized Anti-GD2 Antibody (hu14.18K322A) With and Without Natural Killer Cells to Chemotherapy in Children and Adolescents With Recurrent/Refractory Neuroblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dinutuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cell therapies; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors; Ifosfamide; Interleukin-2; Irinotecan; Temozolomide; Topotecan
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GD2NK
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 23 Apr 2012 New trial record