A Phase II, Open-Label, Randomized Study of MEDH7945A Versus Cetuximab in Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Who Have Progressed During or Following Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Duligotuzumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEGHAN
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by Clinical Trials.gov.