Observational Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of Cimzia in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Crohn's Disease Patients When Using a Comprehensive Program of Tuberculosis Screening and Monitoring
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Aug 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 1070 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.