A Phase I, Single-center, 2-part, Randomized, 2-way Crossover Study to Assess the Local Tolerability and Safety (Multiple-dose) and to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability (Single-dose) of Ceftaroline in Healthy Subjects When Ceftaroline Fosamil is Diluted in Various Infusion Volume
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Additional location [USA] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History