A Phase 1 Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of an IL-12 pDNA Enhanced HIV-1 Multiantigen pDNA Vaccine Delivered Intramuscularly With Electroporation, With an HIV-1 rVSV Vaccine Boost, in Healthy HIV-Uninfected Adult Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV DNA vaccine (Primary) ; Bupivacaine; HIV vaccine; Tavokinogene telsaplasmid
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed to 1 Sep 2014.