Dual blockage with Afatinib and Trastuzumab as neooadjuvant treatment for patients with locally advanced or operable breast cancer receiving taxane-anthracycline containing chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAFNE
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History