LCCC 1111: An Open-Label Dose-Finding Study of Lenalidomide as Reinduction/ Consolidation Followed by Lenalidomide Maintenance Therapy for Adults ≥ 60 Years of Age With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in Partial or Complete Response Following Conventional Induction Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LCCC1111
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2023 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2023.