An exploratory, randomised, parallel-group, open-label, multicentre study to assess the post-operative management of moderate to severe pain in patients who underwent laparoscopic cholecystectomy, receiving oxycodone hydrochloride i.v. within 12 - 24 hours after surgery at first and then oxycodone / naloxone prolonged release tablets compared to patients receiving piritramide infusions.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary) ; Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Piritramide (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 21 Jul 2012 Janssen-Cilag added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (27 Feb 2009) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Apr 2012 New trial record