A Phase 1b/2 Study of Repeat Radiation, Minocycline, and Bevacizumab in Patients With Recurrent Glioma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAMBO
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2020.