Observational Post Authorisation Safety Study to Describe the Safety Profile of the Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis Combination Vaccine, Reduced Antigen Content (Triaxis) as a 5th Dose in 4-6 Year Old Spanish Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 03 Aug 2012 Actual end date (August 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 New trial record