A Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ER Niacin/Laropiprant in Adolescents With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-001443-49).