Phase I Trial Of Attenuated Vaccinia Virus (GL-ONC1) Delivered Intravenously With Concurrent Cisplatin and Radiotherapy in Patients With Locoregionally Advanced Head and Neck Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GL ONC1 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Salivary gland cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genelux Corporation
- 05 Jul 2017 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.