A 52-week, Prospective, Multi-center, Open-label Study to Assess the Tolerability of Rivastigmine Before and After Switching From Oral Formulation to Transdermal Patch in Patients With Alzheimer's Dementia in a Controlled Titration Schedule
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.