A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-dose Group, Parallel Group and Placebo Controlled Phase Ib-IIa Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Antiplatelet Thrombolysin for Injection for the Treatment of Patients With Non-ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anfibatide (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lees Pharmaceutical Holdings
- 02 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.