A Phase II Study of Lymphodepletion Followed by Autologous Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes and High-Dose Aldesleukin for Human Papillomavirus-Associated Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LN 145 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Anal cancer; Cervical cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Penile cancer; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, Lion Biotechnologies has changed its name to Iovance Biotherapeutics.
- 18 Apr 2017 New translational data from this trial have been published in the journal Science, according to a Lion Biotechnologies media release.
- 18 Apr 2017 Results published in a Lion Biotechnologies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History