A Phase II, Single-arm Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Rigosertib in Transfusion-dependent Low or Intermediate-1 (Any Cytogenetics) or Trisomy 8 Intermediate-2 Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Based on IPSS Classification.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONTARGET
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 12 Dec 2017 According to an Onconova Therapeutics media release, results from this trial have been presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented in an Onconova Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History